feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to Turn On & Off Automatic Updates


How to Turn On Automatic Updates
· Click Start , click Control Panel , and then double-click System.
· Click the Automatic Updates tab, and then click one of the following options:
- Download the updates automatically and notify me when they are ready to be
installed. (This is the default setting.)
- Notify me before downloading any updates and notify me again before installing them
on my computer.

How to Turn Off Automatic Updates
· Click Start , click Control Panel , and then double-click System.
· Click the Automatic Updates tab, and then click Turn off automatic updating. I want
to update my computer manually.

For shortcut
Just right click on my computer icon, then properties and then click Automatic Updates and turn it on or off which ever you want.




0 comments:

Post a Comment